Thursday, February 16, 2012

Makna Bacaan Duduk Diantara Dua Sujud

Alhamdulillah, today I learnt something that I should have known many years ago. Tapi nda apa kan, setiap hari belajar something new, and that should be what life is all about. Its a learning journey. So today, I learnt the translation of bacaan duduk antara dua sujud. Check out pic below. 

Funny how we tend to take things for granted. Don't you think? Macam sayang rasa nya di baca tapi nda faham. Hmmm.. Also learnt terjemahan Surah Al-Fatihah. One thing I realized lapas tau ertinya, I think it will help mendapatkan sembahyang yang lebih khusyuk. Insyallah...

On another note, am trying to make Seafood Tang Hoon Salad (yes, while blogging) for dinner. Just waiting for my beloved to come home from a long tiring day at work. Wish me all the best!!

Maybe I'll update some more later. Bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment